Monday, September 17, 2007

"Scraptivity Retreat 2007"/ New Baby in the family!












Well my stepdaughter Melissa had a baby BOY Friday night just before midnight, on her due date! Landon Jay! Well I haven't meant him yet.. I was up at Palouse Divide at the Scraptivity Retreat!! Was such a great weekend, fun... wish we could go back to last Thursday... I finished 42 pages...on our Vacation to the Oregon Coast with the Leiterman's.. we had Great food, gifts..and company.. Saturday night was a little googy... lol... wine tasting.. fun.. cute pictures of the two crown girls.. Cori and Tami.. I ended my weekend by missing the last step and twisting my ankle...hurt...swollen...black and blue..somebody should have got a picture lol.. thanks to Sally giving me some Ifv..and telling me how to take care of it.. Now it's Fair weekend.. I'll be helping out at the Fair Thursday.. See you there! Enjoy these Photo's! My sister Becky had to leave early and take her daughter to the ER! Jenny her daughter is in ICU has Guillion-Barre Syndrome. She's getting worse, bed-ridden. Pray for her. Thanks..

1 comment:

TAMI said...

GGRRRREEEAAAT PHOTOS AUNT JAN.... YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND THEM TO ME TO MAKE COPIES! I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME, WAS SO MUCH FUN!! I NEED TO POST MY LAYOUTS...... THINKING OF JENNIFER & BECKY, THEY ARE IN MY THOUGHTS & PRAYERS.