We had a great time in McCall this weekend. LOT"S and lots of snow...and still snowing today when we left. Add a 16 or more inches to this... we camped at Warren Parking lot. Then down by the Highway Snow Park. McCall was so busy..Winter Carnival!! Fireworks over the lake.. bumper to bumper cars... after gassing up Saturday we went to the snow park and took a 2 hour nap.....while it snowed...
Went for a ride today and when we came back all are tracks were covered.... It was hard to see the trail..a few times we got off in the deep snow... I mean deep! Have to keep moving or you'll get stuck big time.. I followed Mike and he took the wrong turn...and Oh boy..was it deep..I made it tell I came out on the trail and went off in more deep snow..and got bucked off...the sled tipped over and I stopped it... No Mike so I got up and tipped sled back up.. then Mike came.. We decided to turn back... It was to hard to see where were going... but it was fun... It is so awesome to come home to a White back yard..... Whoo who.....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment