Thursday, May 29, 2008
WHAT'S UP!"
Well, it was a very different weekend.. We usually go camping, or boating.... I stayed home... Caylie and I did breakfast at Hazels Saturday... Started painting the bathroom..not fun... Monday went to Casino with my parents... then came home and finished painting another coat on... Then went for dinner with my parents at a Chinese Buffet.. it was there 58Th Wedding Anniversary.... Wow.. On their 60Th I think we'll all go to Vegas.... Well, Mike went hunting in Canada for a week.... Bear hunting... and fishing... hope he's having fun.... Because I sure am missing him...tee, he.... I want to go camping.. it will be the second week of June before we go... So Chance and I are just hanging together... enjoying the rain... but since our air conditioner is finally fixed today... let the sun shine..... because this white ghost needs some sun!!!! I'll let you know if my hubby.. gets a bear.... talk later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment