Reno 2008!! Our road trip to Reno!! My sister Becky, Mom, Dad & I took a trip to Reno to gamble.... The last day we were there was the beginning of the Street Vibration. Motorcycle rally!! Fun day checking the bikes out.. bought Mike a shirt...Bad Boys....as in pic... Our gambling winnings was very low...tee, he.. My Uncle Jim won $3.000 dollars... lucky man... I only won a drinking buzz!! Becky had to babysit me the second night we were there... I was having to much fun....all our drinks were free at our Hotel..didn't even have to gamble.... was a fun trip....
Everybodys AUNT JAN!! 50TH YEARS YOUNG!!! Love to have fun.. I retired in 2005. We have a timeshare in Florida we love to go visit & trade for other vacation like Mexico. I have one son, step-son, stepdaughter, granddaughter, stepgrandson and a very smart, loving, cuddle bug boxer named CHANCE.you thought I was going to say husband? YES! he all that too! My husband keeps me busy, always having fun.. he had clogged artierys but he doesn'T let that slow him down.. go, go, go!! Life's to short have fun and don't hold grudges!! You never know when your health will change.
1 comment:
Hey i miss u! Check out my blog and im glad u wrote! I love u Caylie!
Post a Comment