Sunday, November 2, 2008

"Quarter's"

We had a few friends over to play quarters last night.... Two canceled so we only had 8... but we had a great time.... I won the last pot.... and it was double... We had yummy food... stew, bread, salsa, chips, pumkin bread, donuts, crackers, cheese..cheese..cheese... & of course jello shots.... Can't wait to play again!!! Want to PLAY?

4 comments:

Caylie said...

Haha. Sounds fun congralations on winning the pot and it was doubled so Good job! how much money was in it?? haha. Congralations and love you! Caylie

Aunt Jan said...

Ok Caylie.. here's some math. Two canceled.. we then had 8 players. $1.25 each player. The pot doubled! But one player left before starting the game, that I won the double pot! So the amount is??? Kind of tricky... let me know the answer...

Caylie said...

haha. i dont want to do math lol i have math on the counter up staris to lazy haha. umm 8.75!

Aunt Jan said...

$18.75 .... so yes I got my $10.00 back..and came home with $8.75!! Love you.