Well, this is the month... I turn 50!! Go to Cancun, Mexico.....we our so excited!! Not the 50 thing... so I have been busy getting ready.. like dieting, exercising, trying to find clothes to wear... we bought my hubby 3 new tropical shirts..he'll be hot..tee, he.. do you believe I only bought a swim suit bottom.I'll be the beach whale!.No new clothes... I have so many clothes from different sizes...I kinda shop in my closet...!!! But I will do some shopping in Cancun... have two massages.....one will be a couples massage... it's kinda interesting having your hubby in the same room... We our so ready for this trip... I will share some picture's when we come back...... see you soon!!
Also this month my mommy turns 75!! I want to wish her a very Happy Birthday!!! She deserves it... she's the best!!! Have fun in Reno..win big...
The family and friends our going to the China Inn this Sunday to celebrate her Birthday... this is her favorite eating place other then the casino!!
Talk when we get back from our vacation!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have Fun and cant wait to see you Sunday!love you..
Post a Comment