Today my Great Niece Caylie Rae went to the Farmer's Market with me. We went to the morning one and the afternoon one. We bought tomatoes mostly, corn from Banner Ranch, onions. The corn is awesome,we had some tonight. She's going to help me make Salsa tomorrow, this time I'm leaving the seeds out of the hot peppers!!! A little to hot! Stopped and said hi to Elaine and Linda at Henry's. Had a Smoothie!! Yummy! We went shopping at Crop Paper Scissors! Paid and ordered my t-shirt for September scrap booking camp... and had to buy some of the cool paper ect..... Jan( not aunt jan) gave Caylie a early b-day present.. since Caylie's Birthday is the first day of school this year... Caylie loves it and of course she did some paper shopping... We had a great time visiting with Jan! Never get to see Kristi! Then we went to eat lunch, shopped at Walmart bought Caylie some fake toe nails for part of her B-Day present...Mike and I already bought her a hat before we went to the coast... Tonight Mike, Caylie, Chance and I went for a walk.. Chance came home and played in the sprinkler!! Hot!!! We watched Home Ward Bound, Caylie's never see it.. the dogs name is Chance and the golden retriever reminds us of Nicki!! I cryed!! Fun Day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love your blog!!! Its great. I added you to mine. I miss seeing you too. I hope you're having a super summer. Its so great you and Caylie have so much fun together.
Post a Comment