Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tagged

Tagged.....
We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.*Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.*People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.*At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and they should read your blog. 1. Well, as some know I'm a unorganized person, cluttered!! But if I get in the mood I'm the organized one..he, he! 2.I get going on something, like making salsa or zucchini bread I make a ton... then I get burned out on it.... 3.Love to take picture's-been this way since grade school.. have won prizes in Kodak contest( Gage and I) $100.oo and a mini tripod, two night's stay at a condo in McCall, Idaho. Spend alot of money on picture developing!! 4.I never make the bed just pull the sheets and bedspread up,because my husband does his side then when I get up I do mine!! 5.never tuck in the sheets on my side...because of my bad ankle. Have to hang my foot off bed........... 6. Love to play on computer but, don't know squat. 7.Interrupt people while there talking on the phone or anytime. .8.Love my diet Pepsi! Really after a night of drinking. Well, I don't know anyone else who hasn't got tagged.

No comments: